Monday 23 May 2005

wow

my journal has finally reached the milestone of 30,000 visitors !!  yea yea i know .. kinda sappy i know, but still !!
thank you so much to ALL the readers who've visited my journal since July 20, 2003 !!
and especially, a huge thanks to my distinguished milestone visitor ..
Comment Added
A comment has been posted to the Journal:
Just One Girls Head Noise
Monday Photo Shoot : Night Scenes
Comment from: plittle
Well, I had something very clever to say, until I found out that I had been beaten to it. Three or four times.
-Paul
http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

and now for something even more sappy .. i'm saving this screen shot as proof cause i plan on taking down my tracker/counter from sitemeter.com .. even though i still don't trust the counter supplied by aol not to reset to zero again, i really would like to put something more interesting in my all about me section

No comments:

Post a Comment