Thursday 5 May 2005

word to my cats

i love my kitties .. i really do .. but not when it rains  

it seems that they've taken to bringing their newest victims into the house when its raining .. its not bad enough that there IS a victim, but to open my bedroom door at 5 am to a "present" from my kitties is getting to be too much for me to take .. way too much .. we're going on 4 dead playthings posing as presents in the last week .. and my patience has run out  

i don't especially care for rats, mice and moles .. not at 5 am .. not at 5 PM .. not dead .. not alive .. not outside .. not inside .. not in the kitchen .. not in the dining room .. not in either of the bedrooms .. enough is enough guys .. i do not like them here or there, i do not like them anywhere  

normally i don't mention my latest findings to my daughter lest she be totally creeped out .. but this morning i questioned her ..  

"guess what present the cats left for me outside my bedroom door this morning?!?"  
she innocently replied .. "more mothers day flowers?"
 

thats my girl

No comments:

Post a Comment